Tools I Use All The Time
I am so excited to share with you these tools that I must use on a daily basis because I know it would make your creative business much easier! It is true, I use a whole bunch and could not name all of them in one sitting. So I am listing volumes of this information to share with you (over time). To know when the next list goes out subscribe below, and you will be first to know.
Also, I do not speak for all artists; this list is a suggestion that this may work for you because it has for me! I am also not sponsored by these companies, although I wish I were.
First, as always, my disclaimer: There are some affiliate links below, that in which if you make a purchase from these links a small portion of the sale will go to this blog which in turn will help keep this blog running smoothly and keeps me fueled up on coffee.
And now, tools I use all the time and swear by...
- Grammarly.com (I am using it as I type. It save me from the embarrassment.)
- SquareSpace.com (Hosing and web)
- Procreate (Editing application, Equivalent to Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Mac Computer
- Apple Pencil
- Ipad Air (The perfect device so far)
- Photo Bulk (Resize, optimize, rename and watermark photos)
- Pocket (Bookmarking)
- joinhoney.com/install (Savings and Coupon Codes)
- CreativeLive.com (training and courses)
- CreativeMarket.com (Graphics, Mockups, Brushes etc.)
- Moo.com (I Love their business cards)
- FreeMusicArchive.org (Beautiful music for your youtube videos)
- Archive.org (Royalty free library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more)
- SkillShare.com (Unlimed courses for free)
- iMovie (Video Editing on a budget)
There are many other alternatives to the stuff I’ve listed that are less expensive and still great. I encourage you to use the materials and equipment you have and find the stuff that works for you. Don’t ever use not having the “right” materials as an excuse for not creating beautiful art!
Have a great one, friends!