Full Illustration Package (from head to toe) or Partial Illustration Package (from waist to head)
Cast your eyes on this custom colorful of a stylish, fashionable, whimsical, illustration! This custom digital illustration is available for digital download in 8.5 by 11 inches of an illustration of your choice of a subject (full) from head to toe or (partial) from waist to head. .
What you will receive with the full illustration package:
- All your final images are for commercial and personal use!
- 3 edits prior to the final selection of illustration. (each additional edit request will be an additional $10.00)
- 1 file of your final illustration in color
- 1 file of your final illustration black and white
- 1 file of your final illustration with a transparent background
- Wording would be an additional $10.00 charge.
Add these vibrant hues of blues and pink to your website, blog, desk, shop home and business. This animation comes to life in the file of a high resolution suitable for print and websites. Each illustration is custom made.
Within 24 hours of placing your orders, the artist (firstname.lastname@example.org) will email you questions for details. Please provide your email during checkout. Reference photos can be emailed to me (Laura) at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DOES IT WORK (ABOUT THE PROCESS) ?
1. Purchase this item with the variations that you want and send me a message with some reference photos.
Please let me know :
► If you want to add text
► The file type you would like to receive ( JPEG, PSD or both)
You can send me some details that you'd like to include, for example outfits, colors, styles, accessories, details are welcome.
2. After about 2 days, you'll receive 3 pencil/digital sketch via email .
If you approve of one of them, I'll start start working on the final illustration.
This step takes between 1-3 business days depending on the amount of work that I have, but I'll do my best to complete the portrait ASAP.
► IMPORTANT : AFTER the approval of the sketch I accept a MAXIMUM of 3 changes.
3. I will send you the final illustration for a final review.
Once the portrait is finished, I will send you a link where you can download the digital file, so you can save the shipping cost and you can print it as many times you like! :D
For any question feel free to convo me or email me, thanks.
- What kind of photo is needed?
It is better to have a photo together but separate photos are also fine. If you send separate photos please specify height of character(who is taller than who:))
- Do you draw wheelchair, instruments etc.?
Yes, please specify them and provide a photo of the subject in a wheelchair.
- Should I send photos via email?
Sure but it is better for me to receive message to quick follow up.
-Do you send drafts before original design?
Yes, I send a draft and I will finalize the original design after I receive your approval or updates.
additional changes after the final draft has been sent will require additional charges.