Partial Custom Illustration
Partial Custom Illustration
Cast your eyes on this custom colorful of a stylish, fashionable, whimsical, illustration! This custom digital illustration is available for digital download in 8.5 by 11 inches of a custom partial illustration of your choice (from head to waist).
What you will receive with the full illustration package:
- All your final images are for commercial and personal use!
- 3 edits prior to the final selection of illustration.
- 1 file of your final illustration in color
- 1 file of your final illustration black and white
- 1 file of your final illustration with a transparent background
- 1 File of your brand Pantone colors
Add these vibrant hues of blues and pink to your website, blog, desk, shop home and business. This illustration comes to life in the file of a high resolution suitable for print and websites. Each illustration is custom made.
Within 24 hours of placing your orders, the artist (firstname.lastname@example.org) will email you questions for details.
IMPORTANT: Please provide your email during checkout. Reference photos can be emailed to me (Laura) at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DOES IT WORK (ABOUT THE PROCESS) ?
1. Purchase this item with the variations that you want and send me a message with some reference photos.
Please let me know :
► If you want to add text
► The file type you would like to receive ( JPEG, PSD or both)
You can send me some details that you'd like to include, for example outfits, colors, styles, accessories, details are welcome.
2. After about 2 days, you'll receive 3 pencil/digital sketch via email .
If you approve of one of them, I'll start start working on the final illustration.
This step takes between 1-3 business days depending on the amount of work that I have, but I'll do my best to complete the portrait ASAP.
► IMPORTANT : AFTER the approval of the sketch I accept a MAXIMUM of 3 changes.
3. I will send you the final illustration for a final review.
Once the portrait is finished, I will send you a link where you can download the digital file, so you can save the shipping cost and you can print it as many times you like! :D
For any question feel free to convo me or email me, thanks.
- What kind of photo is needed?
It is better to have a photo together but separate photos are also fine. If you send separate photos please specify height of character(who is taller than who:))
- Do you draw wheelchair, instruments etc.?
Yes, please specify them and provide a photo of the subject in a wheelchair.
- Should I send photos via email?
Sure but it is better for me to receive message to quick follow up.
-Do you send drafts before original design?
Yes, I send a draft and I will finalize the original design after I receive your approval or updates.
additional changes after the final draft has been sent will require additional charges.