I am so excited to share with you these tools that you can appreciate on a daily basis because I know it would make your job much easier! It is true; I use a whole bunch of services and tools for blogging and business. Over time I have to say that the ones I listed are worth trying.
While starting my business, I did not have the funds to hire a human being, so I invested in the listed resources and services. The secret is that the tools listed saved me time, money, and stress. Not all of the items on my list may be the best fit for your business and just because you do not have these items does not mean you should stop working on your goals.
Spend some time testing out the suggested items below and don't be afraid to tell me what you think!
First, as always, my disclaimer: There are some affiliate links below, that in which if you make a purchase from these links a small portion of the sale will go to this blog which in turn will help keep this blog running smoothly and keeps me fueled up on coffee.
And now, tools I use all the time and swear by…
• Grammarly.com (I am using it as I type. It save me from the embarrassment.)
• SquareSpace.com (Hosing and web)
• Procreate (Editing application, Equivalent to Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator)
• Ipad Air (The perfect device so far)
• Photo Bulk (Resize, optimize, rename and watermark photos)
• Pocket (Bookmarking)
• joinhoney.com/install (Savings and Coupon Codes)
• CreativeLive.com (training and courses)
• CreativeMarket.com (Graphics, Mockups, Brushes etc.)
• Moo.com (I Love their business cards)
• FreeMusicArchive.org (Beautiful music for your youtube videos)
• Archive.org (Royalty free library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more)
• SkillShare.com (Unlimited courses creative, marketing, craft and business courses)
• iMovie (Video Editing on a budget)
There are many other alternatives to the stuff I’ve listed that are less expensive and still great. So I encourage you to use the materials and equipment you have and find the stuff that works for you.
Your creative blogger and artist!