Appearance is everything when your website and or product is the first thing customers see. So, this is something you cannot afford to overlook, color inspiration! You can appeal to the senses through appearance, with color. You can convey your message with color. You can tell your brand story with color too! You know this is true because you can Imagine how certain colors make you feel.
Color pallets are always evolving with the seasons. Every season there is a new theme, new line, new style and new design. To stay fresh and visually pleasing choose enticing color schemes and palettes that help you tell their story.
Every season you should be fishing through these blogs and websites for inspiration. If your not, well then you are just living under a rock. All I am just saying is you do not have to keep up with the "Jones" but using fresh color schemes is one way to keep you business, looking fresh (to def)! Captivate your audience, client, and customer with these inspirational blogs for color inspiration and thank me later.
1. Design Seeds I Love this site because not only are they always updating but they always provide you with the source of the color inspiration. It is always nice to see how the color combination was created.
2. Color Collective - Color collective has a minimalist feel and categorized too! You can search by inspiration catagory.
3. For The Love of Color - The way to find a color combination is all so easy and simple. Nothing to complex, which helps to get the creativity flowing.
4. Color Hunt - The color pallets on this site are mu favorite! I love how they are in an order by shad and or tint. SOme colors her can resemble the sky during sunrise or sunset.
5. Adobe Color - Adobe color is more technical and straight forward. They provide you with the hex codes and you can save the combinations to your adobe creative clout for acces with illustrator (and photoshop).
6. Brand Colors - This one alows me to see and compare color storied between major brands. This provides great insight without distraction.
7. Coolors - Coolers is awesome! The provide you with hex codes (used for out web designers) and corresponding Copic marker color codes (for our illustrators).
These tools will help you narrow down choices for your next color move!
Your illustrator and graohic artist,