Let's talk about it, those challenges. Yes, you have joined this drawing challenge, but you are unsure as to how you are going to pull through. (Insert confused look here). I can cheer you on and all, but you have to put in work for these challenges. You will have to be your cheerleader at times too.
There is so much to discover when completing drawing challenges, things about yourself. There is a reason to all this. The whole point of a challenge is to strengthen your creativity skills and drawing skills so if you want to keep doing just that use the tips provided. Some of these tips are simple, but they are the truth and is only aimed to help.
1. Keep it simple silly!
2. Do not overthink things just think up something and draw what you want because nothing is stopping you from drawing.
3. Keep a small sketchbook and ink pen by your bedside. With it, by your bedside, you will be reminded when you wake up and go to sleep to help you avoid the excuses.
4. Use what you have. Try your best to improvise if you run out of time or chances to draw.
5. You should carry an ink pen and paper in your purse and draw while you are on the go or waiting in line somewhere.
6. Gain inspiration to keep going by checking out what other artist are drawing by searching #inktober on Twitter and Instagram.
7. Avoid excuses because they are a waste of time. If you are planning to draw and complete the challenge, remind yourself that all you have to do is draw.
8. Never quit because improvement is a process and so is learning.
9. Never throw away a drawing or sketch. A drawing or a sketch can be revisited years later and can evolve into someone's favorite drawing.
Your creative artist and blogger,